Due Diligence Collection
The money-saving 'Due Diligence Collection' contains 4 packs that will get you ready for due diligence:
- Prepare yourself for the type and amount of data that will be required so that you can collate information proactively rather than reactively
- Prevent future hassle and time constraints. By getting a head start on the due diligence you’ll have more time to focus on maintaining/growing the business rather than getting bogged down finding and storing data
- See an example of what the solicitor will provide you in the form of a ‘due diligence questionnaire’.
- Delegate due diligence requirements
- Reduce the likelihood of getting distracted on non-critical actions during the sale process
- Provide you with peace of mind that you’ve got everything in place to easily get through the due diligence stage